Crap! I'm In Love


It's late, late at night. Not a soul is awake except me and the moon.. Hum dono mein shart lagi hai ke kiska mehboob zyda dilkash hai.. Mai uska guroor nahi todna chahti tumhara bayaan krke. The winter nights are long and cold. The only warmth I'm used to is your soft cuddle. It's been days that you've made me feel so wanted.
I don't know how many times I scroll through your picture. Everytime it seems I've regained some positivity seeing your beautiful smile.


I look close, closer to find at least one flaw that turns me off.. But Oh! My heart skips a beat when I see your smile.. And nothing else matters.

Those perfect eyes that pierce through my soul. That perfectly sculpted nose. I wouldn't want to change anything in you no matter how much you say you dislike something in you. 

The way you smile and talk, it's difficult to take my eyes off you. I try not to stare. I wish I could explain what your voice does to me. How much it means to hold your hand. Resting my head on your shoulder has never been so peaceful. Even when I'm upset with you I don't miss a chance to capture your moments in my eyes so that I can reflect back into them later.
This shall remain this way forever. You'll never know it. I didn't know it myself. With every passing day I'm learning about a new feeling in me for you. Something that never existed before. I can live with this feeling forever, without letting you know that I feel so strongly. A part of me wants to approach you but a part of me wants to keep this feeling locked inside my heart forever. I've nothing too precious to hold on to, except this. It makes me feel rich.

Sometimes I'm just thinking about you and a text just pops up. Or if I'm lucky I find you in front of me at odd hours. I wonder, if my thoughts are really that powerful to pull you through all the situations and bring you near to me?

Reality is already known to me. You're not mine and I'll do nothing to make it worse for you. I am a happy person.  I've dived into the feeling I was running away from for so long. 

Shayad iss khyal se hi mohabbat mein hu mai ke tmse mohabbat mein hu.. 
Par ye mai tmhe kbhi nhi btaungi.. Wrna kamzor pad jaungi.. 


PS: Disclaimer: Please don't directly relate to me. Fiction is a writer's hidden weapon. An ode to all the old school ashiqs :) started as a poem, ended as a prose :-P never mind I'll keep trying. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No Promises

Midsummer Night's Dream